Health Data Management is hosting the Healthcare Analytics Symposium & Expo, July 24-25 at the Hyatt McCormick Place in Chicago.
Big-data analytics have the potential to revolutionize the health care industry—both in terms of outcomes and getting ever-escalating costs under control. This event will offer senior executives at hospitals, health systems and payers actionable intelligence on the use of health care analytics to improve clinical outcomes and increase operational efficiency.
Linda Kloss, principal at Kloss Strategic Advisors and former CEO of the American Health Information Management Association, is chairing the event, which will feature a line-up of health I.T. executives and physician leaders discussing real-world uses of analytics.
Topics that will be addressed include:
• The role and vision for clinical analytics in population health management
• Applications for analytics in combination with EHRs and meaningful use
• Case studies with ROI analysis on quality improvement and operational efficiency through analytics
• Payers usage and perspective on analytics
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access