Health Data Management and its supporting sponsors offered a successful 21st annual Vespa contest at this week’s 2017 HIMSS Conference and Exhibition in Orlando, Fla.
HDM and sponsors offered four Vespa Primavera 50 scooters at the show. In addition, the publication also gave away a Norwegian Cruise Line voucher as an additional prize.
Conference attendees participated in the contest by obtaining a game card at the Health Data Management booth and collected stamps by visiting sponsors and exhibitor booths. In all, more than 2,000 entries were received.
Winners of the Vespa scooters were:
- Tammy Jerz, manager of patient care services at Lakeland Health, Saint Joseph, Mich.
- Bevene Brooks, computer assistant at DHA, Bethesda, Md.
- John Williams, account executive, Hitachi Data Systems, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Kristine Barr, vice president of information technology for Holzer Health System, Gallipolis, Ohio
In the contest for the cruise line voucher, the winner was Jennifer Franco, IT manager at Sports Medicine North, Peabody, Mass.
Sponsors of the contest for the Vespa scooters were Elsevier, INFINITT, Konica Minolta and Prevalent.
For more information on the contest or the sponsors, please click here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access