Four health information technology vendors have recently received certification of specific products meeting Stage 1 electronic health records meaningful use criteria.
“Complete EHR” certification means a product supports all ambulatory or inpatient meaningful use requirements. “EHR Module” certification means an ancillary application meets one or more requirements. The recently certified products are:
* Lawson Software’s Cloverleaf Integration Suite v5.8, as an ambulatory and inpatient EHR Module, from Drummond Group;
* Alton Healthcare’s DocAlton v3.1, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from ICSA Labs;
* NovoPath’s Anatomic Pathology Software Platform, version 8.0, as an ambulatory and inpatient EHR Module, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology; and
* CareCloud Charts, version 1.1, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from Drummond Group.
The full federal government list of certified products is available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access