Four vendors in recent days have announced specific versions of their products meet some or all Stage 1 meaningful use requirements. They include:
* Philips OB TraceVue obstetrical information system, Version G.00.20, as an EHR Module, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* Sage Healthcare's Intergy v7.00, as an ambulatory complete EHR, from Drummond Group;
* Press Ganey's Quality Performer-Hospital eMeasures v1 clinical quality reporting application, as an EHR Module, from Drummond Group; and
* The drchrono iPad EHR, version 9.0, as an ambulatory Complete EHR from InfoGard Laboratories.
Click here for the federal government's official lists of meaningful use-certified products.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access