Four health information technology vendors have recently received certification that specific products meet all or a subset of electronic health records meaningful use criteria. They include:
* ADP AdvancedMD's EHR 2011 Summer Release, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* Varian Medical Systems' ARIA for Medical Oncology, version 10 MR2, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from Drummond Group;
* Lifepoint Informatics' Web Provider Portal, version 11.6, as an EHR Module, from ICSA Labs; and
* MRO Corp.'s ROI Online 2.1, as an EHR Module, from CCHIT.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access