Four vendors have recently received certification of specific versions of their electronic health records products as meeting meaningful use criteria. The Drummond Group certified the products, which included:
* Healthcare Management Systems' Ambulatory EHR Version 9.2.1, as a Complete EHR,
* Crowell Systems' Medformix XXV v3, as an ambulatory Complete EHR,
* SRSsoft's EHR v8.1 as an EHR Module, and
* GE Healthcare's Centricity Perioperative Anesthesia 7.6.4 as an EHR Module.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access