In recent days, four vendors of electronic health records software have received certification that specific versions of their products meet meaningful use requirements under the Medicare and Medicaid incentive programs. The newly certified products are:
* ECareSoft eCS as an inpatient Complete EHR, by the Drummond Group;
* MacPractice MD 4.1 as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* Meditech 6.0 Health Care Information System as an inpatient Complete EHR, by the Drummond Group; and
* LSS Data Systems Client/Server Medical and Practice Management v5.6.4 as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by the Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access