Health Data Management and supporting sponsors awarded Four Vespa Primavera 150 scooters during the magazine’s 20th annual Vespa contest at last week’s 2016 HIMSS Conference in Las Vegas.
Conference attendees participated in the contest by obtaining a game card at the Health Data Management booth and collecting stamps by visiting sponsors and exhibitor booths.
The four grand prize winners are:
- Denette Dresback, Director of Information Technology for St. Luke’s Health System
- Anthony Metzger, Clinical Engineer, U.S. Navy Logistics Command
- Kendra Shaw, CIO at Baldwin Area Medical Center
- Jerry Davis, Vice President at Cordea Consulting
Contest sponsors were athenahealth, Elsevier, INFINITT and Innovatient. For more information on the contest or sponsors, click here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access