Health Data Management and supporting sponsors awarded four Vespa Primavera 150 scooters during the magazines 19th annual Vespa contest at the 2015 HIMSS Conference in Chicago.
Conference attendees participated in the contest by obtaining a game card at the Health Data Management booth and collecting stamps by visiting sponsors and exhibitor booths. Winners were announced on Wednesday, April 15.
This years winners are:
* Armando Barrioneuvo, QA Manager, CGI FIU
* Bassel Choucair, Executive Director, Information Technology, UT Health Medical School
* Donny Fan, Director, Applications, Methodist Hospital of Southern California
* Katherine Ferretti, RN, BSN, CCM, Senior Analyst Clinical Program, Accordant Health Services, Inc., a CVS Caremark Company
Contest sponsors were athenahealth, Availity, INFINITT and Quammen Health Care Consultants. For more information on the contest or sponsors, click here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access