Five health information technology vendors have recently received certification of specific products meeting Stage 1 electronic health records meaningful use criteria.
“Complete EHR” certification means a product supports all ambulatory or inpatient meaningful use requirements. “EHR Module” certification means an ancillary application meets one or more requirements. The recently certified products, all tested by Drummond Group, include:
* ADS Technologies’ Supra, version 4.0, as a Complete EHR;
* Virco Lab’s AVIGA for HIV/AIDS care, version 1.0, as an EHR Module;
* IOD Incorporated’s PRISM release of information software, version 6.0, as an EHR Module;
* Streamline Health’s AccessAnyWare HIM software, version 1.9, as an EHR Module; and
* Hyland Software’s OnBase HIM software, version 11.0, as an EHR Module.
The complete federal list of certified inpatient and ambulatory products is available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access