Five health information technology vendors in recent days have announced specific versions of electronic health records systems that have received certification as supporting Stage 1 meaningful use requirements. They include:
* Emergisoft Corp.'s EmergisoftED, 5.1.2r2, as an EHR Module, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* Iatric Systems' Visual Flowsheet, version 3.0, as an EHR Module, from CCHIT;
* SourceMedical's Vision Electronic Health Record, version 4.1, for ambulatory surgery centers, as an inpatient Complete EHR, from the Drummond Group;
* Virco Lab's AVIGA electronic health record for HIV/AIDS treatment, as an EHR Module, from the Drummond Group, with expectations of Complete certification this summer; and
* Netsmart Technologies' Insight 7.0 public health system, as an EHR Module, from the Drummond Group. The company expects to receive Complete certification by the third quarter.
The federal government's official list of certified products is available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access