Several more electronic health records vendors in recent days have received certification of specific versions of their products as supporting meaningful use criteria. They include:
* E*Healthline.com Inc.'s ISIS inpatient system, version 8.0, and Phoenix ambulatory system, version 9.0, both certified as complete EHRs by InfoGard Laboratories;
* NextGen Healthcare's Inpatient Clinicals, version 2.4, as a Complete EHR by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* ACOM Health's RAPID Chiropractic Software, as an EHR Module by CCHIT; and
* digiChart Inc.'s OB-GYN, version 8.0, as a complete EHR by CCHIT.
The official federal government Web site listing of certified EHRs is available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access