Several more electronic health records products were certified in recent days as supporting Stage 1 meaningful use criteria. They include:
* Abraxas Medical Solutions' EMR VERSION 4.1.7, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology;
* Allscripts' Sunrise Acute Care Version 5.5 and Sunrise Emergency Care Version 5.5 as inpatient Complete EHRs, along with EHR Module certification for Sunrise Acute Care Modular Version 5.5, Sunrise Emergency Care Modular Version 5.5 and Sunrise Patient Portal Version 5.5, from CCHIT;
* QuadraMed's Computerized-Patient Record Version 5.2.0, as an inpatient Complete EHR, from CCHIT; and
* CitiusTech's BI-Clinical Framework 10.3 clinical quality reporting application, as an ambulatory EHR Module, from CCHIT.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access