Four more vendors of electronic health records and supporting technologies have recently received certification that specific products support meaningful use requirements. They are:
* MacPractice MD 4.1 as an ambulatory Complete EHR by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology,
* SOAPware 2011 as an ambulatory Complete EHR by CCHIT,
* PatientKeeper 7.0 as an EHR Module by CCHIT, and
* Covisint DocSite as an EHR Module by CCHIT.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access