Based in Farmington, Conn., industry-sponsored EHNAC operates multiple accreditation programs for transactions processors and other service providers.
Programs cover such areas as claims clearinghouses/value added networks, application service providers for electronic health records, e-prescribing, financial services, health information exchanges and other health care networks, and outsourced services such as billing firms and third-party administrators. The New EHNAC commissioners are:
* Sharon Klein, partner at Pepper Hamilton LLP and editor of the Privacy and Security Law Journal;
* Renae Price, corporate senior director of revenue cycle for the Kindred Healthcare Hospital Division;
* Jan Root, president of the Utah Health Information Network; and
* Jim Whicker, director of electronic data interchange at Intermountain Healthcare.
More information is available at ehnac.org.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access