First day at HIMSS offers deep dives on key healthcare topics
The HIMSS18 Conference kicks off on March 5 with a series of day-long symposiums covering physician executive issues, the business of health, precision medicine, compliance, coordinated care, innovation, interoperability/HIE, long-term and post-acute care, nursing informatics and population health.
Each symposium costs $350 to attend. They start at 8 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. Topics and locations include:
* AMDIS/HIMSS Physicians’ Executive IT Symposium: Room Lafite 2
* Business of Healthcare Symposium: Room Delfino 4002
* Precision Medicine Symposium: Room Marcello 4405
* Compliance 101 Symposium: Room Lando 4204
* Coordinated and Connected Care Symposium: Room Murano 3301
* Innovation Symposium: Room Galileo 901
* Interoperability/HIE Symposium: Room Lando 4301
* Long Term Post-Acute Care Symposium: Room Galileo 904
* Nursing Informatics Symposium: Room Marcello 4401
* Population Health Symposium: Room Murano 3304
More information is available here.