The HIMSS18 Conference kicks off on March 5 with a series of day-long symposiums covering physician executive issues, the business of health, precision medicine, compliance, coordinated care, innovation, interoperability/HIE, long-term and post-acute care, nursing informatics and population health.
Each symposium costs $350 to attend. They start at 8 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m. Topics and locations include:
* AMDIS/HIMSS Physicians’ Executive IT Symposium: Room Lafite 2
* Business of Healthcare Symposium: Room Delfino 4002
* Precision Medicine Symposium: Room Marcello 4405
* Compliance 101 Symposium: Room Lando 4204
* Coordinated and Connected Care Symposium: Room Murano 3301
* Innovation Symposium: Room Galileo 901
* Interoperability/HIE Symposium: Room Lando 4301
* Long Term Post-Acute Care Symposium: Room Galileo 904
* Nursing Informatics Symposium: Room Marcello 4401
* Population Health Symposium: Room Murano 3304
More information is available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access