The list of electronic health records software certified as supporting Stage 1 meaningful use criteria grew by at least four products in recent days. They are:
* McKesson Corp.'s Paragon hospital information system, version 10.0, as an EHR Module by the Drummond Group;
* Healthland's Inpatient EHR as a Complete EHR by the Certification Commission on Health Information Technology;
* Iatric Systems' Patient Discharge Instructions application, as an EHR Module, by CCHIT; and
* Criterions LLC's Criterions EHR, as an ambulatory Complete EHR by the Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access