Health Data Management has extended the application deadline for its third annual Most Powerful Women in Healthcare IT Awards.
The deadline for submissions has been pushed back to April 13, 2018.
The recognition program highlights the professional achievements and leadership of women in the healthcare information technology industry. Nominations will be accepted in these two categories:
• HIT Leader (CIO, CMIO, CSO, VP of IT or other IT title)
• Industry Thought Leader/Influencer (such as regulators, provider senior executives, consultants, academics, researchers, foundation executives, elected officials and technology vendor executives)
Award winners will be recognized for driving technology innovation, overcoming organizational and technology barriers, deploying leading-edge technology, shaping IT regulation and policy, and implementing healthcare technology that dramatically increased patient safety and health organization efficiency. Special attention will be given to those candidates who have mentored female staff or peers and elevated the status of women in the profession.
Winners will be recognized in Health Data Management’s June print issue and in an editorial package that will be posted to HDM’s website.
Last year, HDM recognized the following:
Questions or inquiries can be sent to Fred Bazzoli, Editor in Chief at HDM, at email@example.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access