Hayes Management Consulting has unveiled a suite of services being offered to regional extension centers across the nation.
The centers, mandated under the HITECH Act and government-funded, are being established to assist providers in selecting, implementing and meaningfully using electronic health records.
The Newton, Mass.-based consultancy's services targeted to regional extension centers include:
* EHR readiness assessments and planning;
* Preparations for meaningful use, such as e-prescribing and reporting;
* Interoperability with other information systems;
* Clinical workflow redesign;
* EHR selection, implementation and optimization;
* Extending hospital systems to community physicians; and
* Health information exchange development.
More information is available at hayesmanagement.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access