Specific products from four electronic health records vendors recently joined the list of certified applications that support one or more Stage 1 meaningful use criteria. They are:
* Merge Healthcare's OrthoEMR v4.0 for orthopedics, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from Drummond Group;
* Streamline Health Solutions' AccessAnyWare v5.1 document management system, as an EHR Module, from Drummond Group;
* VitalHealth Software's VitalHealth EHR version 1.8 for small practices, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology; and
* Tranquilmoney Inc.'s PracticeTracker, version 8.0, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from Drummond Group.
The complete and searchable federal list of certified products, now listing 747 ambulatory and 408 inpatient applications, is available at http://onc-chpl.force.com/ehrcert.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access