Six more software vendors in recent weeks had specific electronic health records products certified for meeting some or all requirements of revised Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the meaningful use program, called the 2014 Edition. They include:
* Corepoint Health: Corepoint Integration Engine v5.1, as an inpatient and ambulatory EHR Module, from Drummond Group.
* Alere Analytics: Clinical Quality Measures Services version 2.1 and Public Health Electronic Laboratory Reporting and Communication Portal version 3.2, as inpatient and ambulatory EHR Modules, from Drummond Group.
* ICS Software Ltd.: SammyEHR v6.1, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, from Drummond Group.
* Arcadia Healthcare Solutions: Arcadia Analytics Meaningful Use Calculation Engine v1.0, as an EHR Module, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
* Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative: Quality Data Center v.3.0, as an inpatient EHR Module, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
* Stockell Healthcare Systems: InsightCS Revenue Cycle Information Management System v2014.1, as an inpatient and ambulatory EHR Module, from InfoGard.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access