Three vendors of electronic health records software or supporting modules have received certification that their products support meaningful use requirements. They are:
* 4medica's Inpatient Cloud IHR (Integrated Health Record) with its Integration Engine to Connect Ambulatory EHRs version 10.11, certified as an EHR Module by the Certification Commission on Health Information Technology;
* Picis' ED PulseCheck 5.0 certified as an EHR Module by CCHIT; and version 8.1 of OR Manager, Anesthesia Manager and PACU Manager as EHR Modules by InfoGard; and
* Med3000's InteGreat EHR V6.4, certified as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by CCHIT.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access