With the cost of healthcare rising year over year, hospitals and healthcare systems must find ways to treat and support their patients once they have left the four walls of the hospital. Join this webcast and see how the messaging and geo-location services of mobile are changing the way healthcare institutions interact with their patients and their communities.
- Medicare Has ICD-10 Accommodation Period, But What About Other Insurers?
- Automated analytics can fill in for data scientists: But (!)
- CMS Calls Final ICD-10 End-to-End Testing a Success
- AHRQ Funds Target Research, IT Tools to Improve Patient Safety
- 16 Experts on Twitter Who Are Leading the Discussion on Health IT