* Two Singapore public healthcare groups, SingHealth and Eastern Health Alliance, and the Singapore Health Ministry’s IHiS information technology unit, have purchased Carestream Health’s Vue radiology information system and picture archiving and communications system to enable better access and management of radiology results and patient imaging data. SingHealth Group generates more than 4 million patient visits annually.
* Michigan Health Connect, a regional HIE, will use the eHealth Connect image exchange platform to enable members to access, view and collaborate in real-time on X-rays, CT and MR scans, ultrasound studies and ECGs. “Now our participating providers have the ability to access diagnostic quality medical images with a single click from the context of their everyday workflow,” said Doug Dietzman, executive director. Michigan Health Connect serves 83 hospitals and 2,000 medical offices.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access