Software vendors at HIMSS11 in Orlando are announcing a series of new products, services and initiatives. Among them:
* MedeAnalytics has issued the Accountable Care Organization Technology Framework, a guide to identifying core information technology components necessary for supporting government and commercial ACOs. The six components cover financial infrastructure, reporting infrastructure, performance management, data aggregation, clinical data exchange and role-based security. The guide is available at http://www.medeanalytics.com.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access