Three health information technology companies recently expanded their market share and product lines by acquiring other vendors.
* Private equity firm Francisco Partners will acquire HealthcareSource, a major vendor in the industry for talent management software. Terms were not disclosed and President/CEO Peter Segall will continue to lead the company. HealthcareSource customers include hospitals and delivery systems, physician practices and a range of ancillary provider facilities. Its software suite supports applicant tracking, behavioral assessments, employee performance, compensation, learning management and eLearning courseware. Francisco Partners other healthcare holdings include Healthland (rural/community hospitals) and T-Systems (emergency department), among others.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access