Five more vendors of electronic health records products have advanced preparations for the 2014 Edition of the EHR meaningful use program by getting new versions of their software certified as meeting one or more functional requirements. Some of these certifications are among the last done by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology, which has stopped participating as a federally deemed certifier under the meaningful use program and will become an advisory and advocacy organization. The most recently certified products include:
* Sevocity: Sevocity EHR 11.4, as an ambulatory Complete EHR, by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access