More than 700 vendors will be exhibiting their technological wares for radiology professionals during RSNA 2010, Nov. 28-Dec. 3 in Chicago. Among those showing off new products:
* Philips Healthcare will showcase its recently launched consulting service to help clients get the most out of their technology investments. The company also is introducing a series of workflow applications for its iSite PACs, as well as a new oncology-dedicated imaging solution called the Panorama HFO Oncology Configuration. It enables MRI imaging during radiation treatment.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access