Help with HIPAA compliance, quick patient payments, patient-provider communications and scheduling are among new products that information technology vendors have recently introduced:
* Kroll Advisory Solutions has a new risk assessment tool to aid business associates and subcontractors in complying with requirements under the final HIPAA privacy/security/breach/enforcement rule published in January. The rule makes business associates and subcontractors comply with HIPAA rules in the same manner covered entities must, and directly liable for HIPAA violations. The new tool guides an organization through identifying vulnerabilities within their administrative, physical and technical security safeguards, and also helps identify privacy improvements, according to the vendor.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access