A large contract, new investments in population management and ICD-10 testing readiness are among recent announcements from health information technology vendors:
* Texas Health Resources will implement patient education software from Emmi Solutions in its 14 hospitals and offer it to affiliated physicians with admitting privileges. Chicago-based Emmi offers interactive presentations on hundreds of medical conditions and related procedures. The presentations educate patients while providing informed consent documentation. Physicians using Emmi's content give their patients access codes to view presentations on computers or mobile devices. The software can be used standalone or integrated into information systems or patient portals.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access