Medical imaging software vendors announced plenty of new products and initiatives during RSNA 2010. Among those making news:
* Newton, Mass.-based lifeIMAGE has integrated its on-demand medical image exchange network with Microsoft HealthVault's personal health records technology. This enables physicians to share imaging exams and associated reports with patients who have a HealthVault account. It also enables patients to share the images and reports with other physicians if they seek a second opinion.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access