Multiple information technology vendors are making announcements of new products and initiatives during the AHIMA Annual Convention & Exhibit in Orlando, Fla. Here’s a sampling:
* Transactions processor VisionShare Inc. specializes in enabling providers to submit claims, eligibility, claim status and other transactions to Medicare and Medicaid payers, and report immunizations to public health agencies. Now, the Minneapolis-based vendor has launched a master patient index assessment service to identify duplicate records, using the IDMaster software of consulting firm Just Associates, Centennial, Colo. VisionShare also will recommend and resell records cleanup and verification services from Just Associates. The consultancy developed IDMaster and has used it internally for more than a year. Now, it is making the application commercially available to vendors, providers and others.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access