Health information technology vendors have announced new products, services and initiatives in recent days. Among them:
* North Sunflower Medical Center in Ruleville, Miss., wants to be the first critical access hospital in the state to demonstrate meaningful use of electronic health records. The 25-bed facility will implement the Paragon community hospital information system, Practice Partner ambulatory electronic record, RelayHealth transactions processing services, and staff scheduling software of McKesson Corp., San Francisco. North Sunflower has 20 physicians and 24 mid-level practitioners. The hospital is taking advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity via the stimulus law's meaningful use incentives program, says Joanie Perkins, director of network development.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access