Health information technology vendors have made several announcements in recent days, including:
* Telemedicine technology vendor Reach Health Inc. has introduced a new service for critical care. Called Reach Tele-ICU, the vendor now offers real-time consultations between clinicians in intensive care units and remote pulmonologists and intensivists. The service is cost-justifiable with as few as four ICU beds, according to the vendor.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access