User collaboration, HIPAA 5010 certification and new features in health information exchange software are among recent product announcements from health information technology vendors. For instance:
* Small hospital clinical/financial/administrative software vendor eCareSoft has a new feature enabling users to learn from each other on best ways to use the electronic records system. The "eLearning" application is a collaborative feature that enables the sharing of ideas, workflow shortcuts and workarounds among peers. It also enables users to send feedback regarding the EHR to eCareSoft's support staff.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access