Two health information technology vendors recently announced new services:
* RxEOB has introduced emWellics, a mobile platform to enable consumers to access prescription information and manage their pharmaceutical benefits via any smart phone. The platform, which integrates with claims, benefit and eligibility databases as well as enterprise data warehouses, is targeted toward insurers and pharmacy benefit management firms to offer the content services to their members. Available content includes shopping for prescriptions, tracking allergies and drug utilization, information on side effects, questions to ask during office visits, and directions to physician offices.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access