Meaningful use, security and patient education are among the technologies being touted by health information technology vendors in recent days. For instance:
* West Carroll Memorial Hospital in Oak Grove, La., has received an initial Medicaid electronic health records meaningful use incentive payment of nearly $700,000 and expects later this year to get about $1.5 million in Medicare incentives. The 33-bed hospital has used the inpatient EHR of Healthland for about two years.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access