Health information technology vendor announcements in recent days include the following new products or initiatives:
* San Diego-based CareFusion Corp. has paid $17 million to acquire Vestara, vendor of pharmaceutical waste technology management. The product, previously called EcoRex, includes a software-supported cabinet system to automatically identify, sort, and segregate hazardous and non-hazardous pharmaceutical waste into proper waste streams, according to the Irvine, Calif.-based vendor. CareFusion will sell the product under the name Pyxis EcoStation.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access