* Community hospital information systems vendor Healthland has named Angie Franks as president and CEO. She succeeds John Trzeciak, who has served since June as interim CEO and is an operating advisor with Francisco Partners, an equity firm that owns the Glenwood, Minn.-based vendor. Franks has been in executive roles at Healthland since 2007, most recently as senior vice president of sales and market development.
* Merge Healthcare has named Jeffery Surges as CEO at the Milwaukee-based medical imaging software vendor. Surges most recently served as president of sales at Allscripts. He succeeds Justin Dearborn, who assumes the newly created post of president and will focus on international business.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access