Health information technology vendors aren't holding all of their announcements for the upcoming HIMSS11 Conference in Orlando. Here are some new initiatives announced in recent days:
* Unibased Systems Architecture's ForSite2020 access management and surgery system, version 7.0, has received inpatient and outpatient modular EHR meaningful use certification from the Drummond Group.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access