New contract signings announced by health information technology vendors during the week of January 11-15 include a home health agency seeking more support for population health management:
* HRS Home Health, an agency in Chicago seeing more than 1,000 patients a week, will deploy a chronic disease management platform from Wanda Health. The platform, supporting Android tablet devices, connects patients and clinicians, and collects patient data and conducts risk analysis on the data.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access