New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of Oct. 30-Nov. 4 include providers such as Stanford Children’s Health, Baystate Health and Yuma Regional Medical Center, among others:
* Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut bought software from Mobile Heartbeat to facilitate clinician communications via smartphones within the enterprise. The software, called MH-CURE, is free to community physicians, so the hospital also will be making it available to them.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access