New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of November 9-13 range from a 25-bed critical access hospital’s EHR replacement to a university hospital’s acquisition of home-based remote patient monitoring devices.
* Critical access hospital Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center in Salida, Colo., will replace a legacy ambulatory electronic health records system with the EHR of Aprima Medical Software. The 25-bed hospital selected the new EHR serving 32 providers across multiple specialties with assistance from the Colorado Rural Health Center.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access