New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of November 2-6 include IASIS Healthcare and Methodist Health Ministries, among others.
* IASIS Healthcare is going with Cerner for new electronic health records and revenue cycle management systems across the 16-hospital, 144-clinic enterprise that also includes a behavioral health hospital along with outpatient surgical units and imaging centers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access