New contract signings that health information technology vendors announced during the week of August 24 include:
* Temple University Health System in Philadelphia has a seven-year contract with GE Healthcare to modernize its radiology systems. The contract includes financial incentives for both parties with the goal of achieving $39 million in operational savings over the life of the contract.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access