New Tool Aids Patient Information Exchange for Skilled Nursing Facilities
The Keystone Beacon Community serving central Pennsylvania, one of 17 federally funded communities across the nation serving as model sites for comprehensive use of health information technology, has developed a tool to enable skilled nursing facilities to share patient information, whether it is a paper or electronic health record.
All Health Data Management articles are archived after 7 days. REGISTER NOW for unlimited access to all recently archived articles, as well as thousands of searchable stories. Registered Members also gain access to exclusive industry white paper downloads, web seminars, podcasts, e-books, and conference discounts. Qualified members may also choose to receive our free monthly magazine and any of our e-newsletters covering the latest breaking news, opinions from industry leaders, developing trends and specialized topics like EHR's, revenue cycle management, health insurance exchanges, analytics, and more!
- Allscripts, Cerner, McKesson & Others Launch Interoperability Service
- 800,000 Affected after Horizon BCBS Laptops Stolen
- KLAS Details Rough Start for Computer-Assisted Coding Vendors
- Joint Commission Guidance on New Clinical Alarm Safety Goal
- HIT Vendor News Roundup: CareInSync, Omnicell/Cerner & NICVIEW