Six more software vendors recently had electronic health records products certified for meeting some or all requirements of revised Stage 1 and Stage 2 of the meaningful use program, called the 2014 Edition. They include:
* GE Healthcare: Centricity Practice Solution 12.0 as an ambulatory Complete EHR and EHR Module, and Centricity EMR 9.8 as an ambulatory Complete EHR and EHR Module, both by the Certification Commission for Health Information Technology.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access