Advocacy groups Consumers Union and the Center for Democracy & Technology have jointly written a policy brief on ways to strengthen privacy and security of health information while supporting information exchange. The authors offer to policymakers seven ways to address gaps in existing protection of health information:
* All business entities that access, use or disclose protected health information should be accountable under law.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access