Publicly held health information technology vendors are starting to report financial results for their most recent quarter. Among the early reporters:
* Third quarter net income for Cerner Corp. rose 29 percent to $78.8 million compared with the same period a year ago, as revenue increased 24 percent to $571.6 million.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access