A delivery system and three vendors have recently announced new health information technology applications for mobile computing devices. They include:
* Carolinas HealthCare System in Charlotte, N.C., has introduced CMC Health, its first mobile app. It enables consumers to find a location within the delivery system and get contact information and GPS directions, check wait times, and search for a physician by name, specialty, practice, ZIP code and keywords. The delivery system this fall will launch an expanded version to support its women's health program. More information is available at carolinasmedicalcenter.org/mobile.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Health Data Management content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access